International Summit on Condensed Matter Physics (ISCMP2023) has been scheduled on June 15-17, 2023 at Paris, France. The three-day conference will include plenary and keynote lectures by experienced experts and Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops and Exhibitions.
The main objective of the meeting is to promote contacts between scientists working in Condensed Matter Physics, in order to share experiences, to spread the latest information on progress in their specialties and related fields, to gain visibility for their research, to put young researchers interacting with their peers and seniors, and to develop professionally.
We sincerely hope that ISCMP2023 will serve as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, establishing new collaborations, and broadening professional contact.
We look forward to welcoming you to Paris for this inspiring congress in 2023!
Riya Seth | Program Coordinator
April 28, 2023
September 17, 2022
November 30, 2022
• Condensed Matter Physics
• Nano-Technology & Nano Materials
• Superconductivity and Super fluidity
• Optics & Photonics / Graphene and Fullerenes
• Computational methods and Applied Physics
• Theoretical Physics/ Black Hole Physics
• Material Physics
• Solid State Physics
• Atomic & Molecular Physics
• Astro-Particle Physics & Cosmology
• Quantum Science & Technology
• Numerical Analysis & Modeling in Condensed Matter Physics
• Laser Physics/ Plasma Physics/ Nuclear Physics
• Gravitational Force and Dynamics Theory
• Energy Physics / Surface Plasmon Resonance
• Optical Properties of Solid and Liquid Substances
• Frustrated Magnetism and Spin Ice
• Disordered Systems and Neural Networks
• Surface Plasmon Resonance
• Mesoscale and Nanoscale Physics
• Nuclear Fission, Fusion, and Super heavy Nuclei
• Nucleus-Meson Systems (Pionic Atom, Kaonic Nucleus, etc.)
• Higgs, Electroweak physics
• Semi Conductors/Thin Films & Dielectric Materials/Semiconductor
• Organic, Inorganic & Biomaterials / Electric Conductivity
• Electromagnetism and Electronics
• Nuclear Astrophysics
• Electronic Structure & Phonons/ X-ray Microscopy, Spin Dynamics
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is known worldwide for the Louvre Museum,
Notre-Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower. It has a reputation of being
a romantic and cultural city. The city is also known for its high-quality
gastronomy and the terraces of its cafés. Paris has always been at the center
Paris is full of monuments from all eras and has all architectural styles.
Whether you love art, science, history, or simply want to introduce these fields to your children, you can always find a museum that will interest you in Paris. It’s also where the Paris Fashion Week takes place, one of the most important days in the fashion world’s calendar. and it has been captured by the greatest photographers throughout time.